The CSCE Annual Conference is a forum for practitioners and researchers to share experiences and findings on a broad range of civil engineering topics. It is expected to attract 500+ innovative thought-leaders, decision-makers, and senior managers from the private and public sectors of Canada’s civil engineering industry.
Whether you are looking for major visibility throughout all aspects of the conference, or targeted advertising, we can tailor a package that works for you and your business.
Benefits to Conference Partners
The CSCE Annual Conference offers a variety of partnership opportunities to increase your organization’s visibility with leaders in engineering research, development and innovation as well as practicing professionals. Partnership with the CSCE Annual Conference allows your organization to benefit from an internationally recognized and respected brand while reaching out to your target audiences. Your partnership can:
- Raise awareness of your organization;
- Provide networking opportunities with existing and potential customers;
- Serve as a vehicle to help promote your product or service;
- Connect you with leading researchers from Canada and internationally;
- Demonstrate investment and support of civil engineering innovations and research; and
- Profile your organization as a leader in the civil engineering sector.
Benefits to Tradeshow Exhibitors
Participation in the CSCE Conference Trade Show, held at the Fredericton Convention Centre, provides an ideal opportunity to showcase your company to the wide range of delegates who will be attending. Exhibitors benefit from the ability to:
- Raise your organization’s profile in the civil engineering industry;
- Form new strategic business alliances and partnerships;
- Access senior decision-makers and thought leaders in public and private sectors;
- Increase sales of civil engineering products or services;
- Test-market a new civil engineering product or service;
- Increase your brand awareness in a targeted market;
- Network with existing clients; and
- Complimentary tickets to conference Breakfast, Lunches and Technical Sessions as described on the trade booth request form.
- Please note that while you may attend the paper sessions Wednesday through Friday, the trade booth price does not include presentation of a paper by a booth delegate.
Past Tradeshow Exhibitors (2016/2017)
|12d Solutions Inc.||Kryton|
|Armtec||Langley Corporate Group|
|Atlantic Industries Limited||McMaster University|
|Basalite Concrete Products||Multiview|
|Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Laboratory||National Research Council Canada|
|Callon Dietz||Newforma Inc.|
|Canadian Institute of Steel Construction||Paradox Access Solutions|
|Canadian Precast Prestressed Concrete Institute||Power Fasteners|
|Canadian Concrete Pipe and Precast Association||Reinforced Earth|
|CEMATRIX (Canada) Inc.||IPEX Responsible Choice|
|City of Vancouver||Ricoh Canada Inc.|
|Computational Hydraulics International (CHI)||SAFI Technologies Canada|
|Con Cast Pipe||S-Frame Software Inc.|
|Contractors Materials Company||Simpson Strong Tie|
|Dragun Corporation||Skyline Steel|
|Fibrwrap Construction Services Ltd.||T2 Utility Engineers|
|Foamyna Canada Inc.||Trikaal Tech Inc.|
|GeoSolv Design/Build Inc.||Trojan Technologies|
|GKM Consultants Inc.||TUF-BAR|
|GRAITEC Inc.||Vector Corrosion Technologies|
|Guardian Bridge Rapid Construction Inc.||V-Rod Canada|
|Harris Rebar||Western University Civil Engineering|
|International Erosion Control Systems|
Past Conference Sponsors (2016/2017)
|Amec Foster Wheeler||Hub & XL Catlin|
|British Columbia Institute of Technology||Infrastructure Ontario|
|Callon Dietz||IPEX Responsible Choice|
|Canadian Institute of Steel Construction||Ministry of Transportation Ontario|
|Canadian Science Publishing||WSP|
|Cement Association of Canada||MTE Consultants Inc|
|City of London||Parsons|
|City of Vancouver||Pure Technologies|
|Canadian Precast Prestressed Concrete Institute||Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd|
|Dalhousie University||Reinforced Earth|
|Development Engineering (London) Ltd||Stantec|
|Dillon Consulting||Thurber Engineering Ltd|
|exp Services Inc.||Underhill Geomatics|
|FACCA Inc||Urban Systems|
|GeoSolv Design/Build Inc.||Versen Inc|
|Golder Associates||Western Engineering|
Conference Chair – Lloyd Waugh, P.Eng.
Honorary Chair – John Bliss, P.Eng.
Technical Chair – Jeff Rankin, P.Eng.
CSCE National – Lois Arkwright
Partnerships – Carol MacQuarrie, P.Eng.