There are several alternative means through which you can view the schedule:
- To download the detailed schedule app to your cell phone, go to your phone’s app store and search for CSCE2018. Note that the CSCE2018 app allows you to filter and sort the technical and non-technical events and is the only version that allows you to create a personalized itinerary.
- To view a web-browser version of the detailed schedule, click the “Full Schedule” button immediately below. This version also allows you to filter and sort the technical and non-technical events.
- To see an overview of the schedule, scan the table on this web-page.
- To download the non-technical day-at-a-glance schedule, click that button below the table on this web-page.
- To receive a paper copy of the technical presentations only for each day go to the conference Registration or Help desk each morning.”
|TUESDAY JUNE 12|
|YP Bowling Night Icebreaker||6:00pm - 9:00pm||WEDNESDAY JUNE 13|
|CSCE/LOC Continental Breakfast||7:30am - 8:30am|
|University Dept. Heads and Chairs Committee Meeting||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Tradeshow Setup||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Envision - Sustainability Professional Accreditation Course||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Grab-n-Go Lunch||12:00pm - 12:30pm|
|Mactaquac Dam / Kings Landing Technical Tours||1:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Committee Meetings||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Welcome Cocktail Reception||6:00pm - 7:30pm|
|Dinner at Local Restaurants||7:30pm - 10:00pm|
|YP Games Night||8:00pm - 10:30pm||THURSDAY JUNE 14|
|Morning Bike Tour||7:00am - 8:00am|
|Opening Breakfast Ceremonies - Welcoming Remarks by CSCE President Susan Tighe||7:30am - 9:00am|
|Tradeshow||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Technical Sessions||9:15am - 5:30pm|
|Opening Lunch - Keynote Alan Perks "What Lies Ahead?"||12:00pm - 2:00pm|
|Commemoration of Historic Site||3:30pm - 4:15pm|
|Student Paper Competition||4:30pm - 6:30pm|
|Maritime Kitchen Party||6:30pm - 12:00am||FRIDAY JUNE 15|
|Breakfast & Plenary - Keynote Don Rusnak MP||7:30am - 9:00am|
|Tradeshow||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Capstone Competition / YP Discussion and Student Leadership Workshop||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Technical Sessions||9:15am - 5:00pm|
|President's Advisory Council Meeting||10:00am - 11:30am||AGM Lunch - Keynote Dr. B.F. Spencer: State-of-the-Art Bridge Monitoring||12:00pm - 2:00pm|
|Honours and Awards Banquet||6:00pm - 10:00pm|
|YP / Student Local Brewery Tour||6:00pm - 10:00pm||SATURDAY JUNE 16|
|Breakfast & Plenary - Keynote Gaëtan Thomas: First Nations Relationship Building||7:30am - 9:00am|
|Technical Sessions||9:10am - 11:30am|
|Student Awards Luncheon||12:00pm - 2:00pm|
|Wolastoq Boat Tour||2:30pm - 4:00pm|
|Fellows Dinner||7:00pm - 11:00pm||SUNDAY JUNE 16|
|CSCE Board Meetings||Times TBD|
Conference Chair – Lloyd Waugh, P.Eng.
Honorary Chair – John Bliss, P.Eng.
Technical Chair – Jeff Rankin, P.Eng.
CSCE National – Lois Arkwright
Partnerships – Carol MacQuarrie, P.Eng.